While purchasing a cheeseburger, I became the luckiest girl in GR. A tour manager for Maroon 5 approached me and upgraded me to the front row. Yes, I felt Adam Levine's sweat, and I'm going to keep the confetti in my hair for as long as possible. -Hughet
Photos courtesy of: Jade Finley
Both Rock The Rapids After Parties.
1) No one from "The Biggest Loser" can keep the weight off. Quote, "Almost every 'Biggest Loser' winner has gained back a chunk of the weight he or she lost. They aren't doing anything except training [on the show]..."
Photo Credit: Trae Patton / (C) NBCUniversal, Inc.
2) Almost every restaurant on "Kitchen Nightmares" goes out of business. "Only about a third of the restaurants Gordon Ramsay 'rescues' actually manage to stay open once he leaves them, and the number drops as time goes on."
3) The people on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" can't afford to keep their new homes.
4) Oprah makes people pay for their free cars. "Unfortunately, receiving a luxury item as a prize on a TV show doesn't exempt you from having to pay the accompanying taxes." (just like on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition")
Photo Credit: Christopher Polk / 2010 Getty Images
5) "Storage Wars" capitalizes on people's misfortune, and is probably staged. "The reason these abandoned treasures are abandoned is that the original owners of the units failed to make their rent payments."
read more @ cracked.com