Note to self: When sending lube, make sure it is properly packaged.
On Tuesday, a US Postal Office in Guntersville, AL was evacuated when employees came in contact with a leaky substance spewing out of an unopened package. WAFF-TV was on the scene and confirms that not only was the post office evacuated, but three employees were treated at the hospital after coming in contact with the unknown substance.
WAFF-TV reports that hazmat teams were called in to deal with the substance that was originally believed to contain methanol. Without question, there was a great deal of alarm as those who touched the substance began to "heat up." The mystery liquid truly intensified the situation.
Later, after thorough investigation, it was determined that the subtance was in fact KY Intense Arousal gel. The employees who were treated will be just fine... although now knowing the possibilities, their sex lives may improve.
Lesson learned: Wrap it up... your package that is... your package of lube. Otherwise, hazmat teams will be all over it.